Monday, December 31, 2012

New Beginnings

2013 is upon us, and I have to say I'm happy to see it!


www.goodfon.com
This past year has had its ups and downs and has ended with some challenges...so I'm looking forward to the idea of a fresh start!  I'm counting on less stress, more focus, lots of laughter and new beginnings in the New Year!

When I drafted my first post a few weeks ago, I had no intention of doing anything with this blog until 2013 officially started.  It is, after all, meant to chronicle my ambitions for the New Year.  But I found that simply listing my goals in a public setting jump-started my motivation.  I've never been more excited to finish those old projects and start new ones!

I haven't had a chance to work on my pleated skirt since I've been getting ready for our New Year's celebrations.  Still, going into 2013 I've already marked one item off of my forget-me-not list, made several Christmas gifts, and am half-way through a second UFO.  Not too shabby!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment